Here are a few etiquette guidelines that will ensure a pleasant encounter:
1. My rates are not negotiable.
Please leave the donation on the table in plain view at the beginning of our time together. Excuse yourself to clean up to give me a chance to put it away.
2. Excellent personal hygiene is a must. There is always a shower available for you to use at the beginning and end of our session.
3. Please do not overstay your time. Please do not wait for me to tell you your time is up. If you are interested in staying longer than the time we originally scheduled, please ask me. If I am available to spend extra time with you, I will let you know. Also you must adjust your donation accordingly.
4. DISCRETION: For your discretion, I will never call you without you asking me to do so (or, you calling me first). I will never share your private information with other people.
5. Most important of all… when you come to see me, be prepared to be spoiled. I want your experience with me to be as fun and fulfilling as possible. When you come to see me, you are entering a “stress free zone” so you can completely unwind, be pampered and enjoy!